ALA works to make sure that your experience will be a positive and accessible one. Please see below for some of the accommodations that ALA has arranged in advance of LibLearnX. For additional accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We caption our main sessions, (e.g., Opening, Closing, and other sessions, as requested by organizers).
- Mobility scooter rentals are available free of charge with advance notice.
- Our shuttle bus company offers accessible buses. Instructions on how to obtain your ride are available in each hotel and in the convention center.
- Leader animals of all kinds are welcome throughout the conference.
- We provide accessible sleeping rooms in our hotel block.
- Just check the box on your housing form and an onPeak representative will contact you to make sure you are placed in an appropriate room.
American Sign Language Interpreting
All main stage sessions, author speakers, and award ceremonies will have an American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter. To schedule an ASL interpreter for additional sessions, please contact email@example.com.
For more information about Safety and Accessibility at the Convention Center, visit the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center's Safety & Accessibility page on their website. Link: