LLX Digital Experience
From your cubicle or couch, it's as easy as logging in and selecting the sessions you want to view.
Can't join us in New Orleans? The LLX Digital Experience is a virtual option that offers live and on-demand access to 40+ specially curated sessions, including:
- The Opening and Closing sessions
- A curated selection of Learning Lab and ShopTalk education sessions (available post-conference)
- Author speakers on the LLX Studio stage
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday Observance and Sunrise Celebration (available post-conference)
- ALA Youth Media Awards
- Book and Media Awards and Andrew Carnegie Medals for Excellence in Fiction and Nonfiction
LLX registration includes access for one month post-production to the recordings of the live-streamed events and to a curated selection of recorded education sessions. In keeping with ALA’s commitment to accessibility, all on-demand sessions will be captioned before they are available for viewing. A communication will go out to registrants once the recordings are up on the conference platform.
See the full list of LLX Digital Experience Sessions
Note: Full Access registration includes on-demand access to the Digital Experience sessions.